Lazy or Crazy The Strand is Grand
Myrtle Beach, SC.
- According to our Myrtle Beach Chamber "nearly 14 million people visit the Myrtle Beach area, beckoned by beautiful beaches and never-ending fun"
- Myrtle Beach, SC has 60 miles of great Beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. "We also have rivers, inlets and waterways where you can enjoy boat cruises, fishing, so many water sports, eco-tourism etc"
- Myrtle Beach has been a Family Beach since it's inception over 75 years ago!
- The Sea Banks Motor Inn is located 125 yards from the Beach/Ocean on Ocean Blvd, in the Southern part of the City of Myrtle Beach, SC.
- All our Beaches are public & free. Close proximity to Myrtle Beach Jetport!
- Beach access is directly across the street from The Sea Banks Motor Inn
- The only vending allowed on our public Beaches are Beach Umbrellas & Beach Chairs
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on any of our public Beaches
- Life Guards on duty @ The Beach --- during our high season --- Summer
- Our Beaches are not in the path of any Shipping Lanes --- this helps to keep our Beaches pristine
- If you look at a USA Southern Coastal map you will see that the Myrtle Beach area is indented about 60 miles allowing us to avoid some pretty bad storms.
- The Sea Banks Motor Inn is 1.8 miles South of the Pavilion (Amusement park)
- There is a Trolley (in season, that goes up down Ocean Blvd. and then over to "Broadway at the Beach". That Trolley goes right by our Motel and you can flag it down - Est. $2 adults)
- Because we are family owned and operated we can provide a special kind of Hospitality for your stay here at the Beach.
- There are so many High Rises now. "Come back to what made Myrtle Beach Special" The smaller family owned and operated Motel.
Email us at email@example.com
All rights reserved
The Sea Banks Motor Inn
2200 S. Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-448-2434 9AM-10PM Eastern
800-523-0603 (USA & CAN) 9AM-10PM Eastern